DATA CAPTURE PORTAL
CCE PART-TIME PROGRAMME APPLICATION
2019/2020 CCE Part-Time Application is ongoing
- Applicants are to sign up.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Pay online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment according to their departmental schedule .
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your username, email or phone number
- Ensure to register with a valid email and phone number.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Holders of WAEC/SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level or their equivalent with credit passes in five (5) relevant subjects,(including English and Mathematics) are eligible to apply.
The following subjects: Book Keeping, Business Studies, Typewriting, Secretarial Studies, Shorthand, Social Studies and Health Science, Food and Nutrition, and Home Economics are not acceptable.
ADMISSION REQUIRMENTS FOR THE DIRECT ENTRY INTO THE PART TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMS
Holders of A/Level, NCE/Diploma with credit in the relevant subjects from recognized institutions in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE “O”Level or their equivalent at not more than two sittings may apply for the Direct Entry Programme.
For further Enquiries:
- Visit the school website "https://www.uniport.edu.ng" for details on the advert.
- For further information, contact
- For technical support contact: or click on "help" above to submit a ticket for quicker response.
UNIPORT UTME DATA CAPTURE © 2018-2019