DATA CAPTURE PORTAL
POST-UTME 2023/2024 Application is ongoing
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch. (if requested)
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- - Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- - Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2023, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Ensure to Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
For Technical support services send an email to email@example.com
For further Enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, 07058555101
visit Application Advert Page on UNIPORT Website For more information
UNIPORT UTME DATA CAPTURE © 2018- 2023